INTRODUCING LUG SPRING LACROSSE LEAGUES...COMING JAN 2023
By popular demand, LUG is launching Lacrosse at select cities across North America this February.
The inaugural season of LUG LAX will give more players a chance to play meaningful Lacrosse games even after the NCAA, U Sports, and your high school LAX season (or career) is over.
You're probably not as fast or agile as you used to be, and lord knows your stamina is shot, but nothing can take away your love for the game...the chance to relive the glory days on the field is right around the corner.
LUG LAX will offer quality competition and the chance to showcase your skills in front of coaches (your roommate?) and scouts (not actually).
For those playing LUG Hockey, Varsity or NCAA, the LUG LAX (and LUG Flag FootbalL) season also falls perfectly into the gap after these seasons typically start to wind down making it the perfect sport to transition into for the last half of the semester.
- 8 guaranteed games + 1 to 4 playoff games
- Late Feb to Early April
- Indoor turf dome fields AND/OR outdoor turfs (1/4 fields)
- 7 vs 7, teams of 12, with 2 x 22 minute halves
- Certified officials at every game
- Includes team jerseys, SPEEDSHADES + Winter merch pack
- This is a non-contact league
- LEARN MORE
- Email Us to add more cities to the inaugural season. This is extremely helpful as we can focus our front office team time to bring your new league to life.
- Opens in Mid January along with LUG Flag Football.
- Learn more about LUG Flag Football HERE