Help us grow The LUG!
There ain't a job out there like this one...
We're still hiring student commissioners in our new division cities! We're looking for beauties out there who are passionate for the game and willing to bring great experiences to their student community.
This isn’t your everyday campus job. On the LUG Team, you’ll be working closely with students, local businesses, and your school community to plan the ultimate sport league experience. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their entrepreneurial, organizational, marketing and sales skills within in a fast-paced environment.
Do you live in one of these cities?
- Cape Breton
- North Bay
- Any other city that doesn't have LUG yet!
If the answer is yes, then we're looking for you!
- Recruit Team Captains and players through a combination of networking, campus events, cold emailing and social media messaging, and face to face meetings
- Coach and motivate Team Captains to sign up players for their teams
- Solidify and grow existing LUG traditions
- Participate in the league to ensure we over-deliver on every promise
- Represents LUG at university
- Support the implementation of LUG leagues, games, and events on and off campus
- Infuse LUG into the student lifestyle through co-ordination of projects on university campuses and support of student events
- Develops and maintains relationships and support of key university bodies and individuals
PERKS YOU'LL WANT TO KNOW ABOUT
- Member of the LUG Management Alumni Network
- Competitive compensation
- Incentive laden bonus structure*
- Free product from LUG and our sponsors
- Discounted season fee for your sport.
* Commissioner & Brand Managers
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org